You like to
- Design, architect and support the team in building performant, reliable and high-quality systems
- Interact with stakeholders to translate business needs to clear technical specs and architecture documents
- Participate code and design reviews identifying potential improvements
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
- Plan solutions to highly complex problems well in advance of development starting
- Interact with devops engineers to help build a resilient infrastructure and CI/CD system
You experienced with
- Setting architectural direction of a web-based product, bonus points for hybrid on-prem/cloud design
- Client/Server applications
- Golang development including excellent programming fundamentals
- In building products on cloud computing platform (AWS or GCP or OpenShift)
- Linux (CentOS or Debian or Ubuntu)
- Git, Github Actions
We use cutting-edge Tech stack:
- Backend: Golang, docker, k8s
- Frontend: JS, TS, React, Grafana
- Infrastructure: Jenkins, Github Actions, Terraform, Docker, k8s, Python, Bash, AWS
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, Mongo, Managed DBs (e.g. AWS RDS)
- Testing: CodeceptJS, BATS, Cypress, Playwright
- International Team with a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard.
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely which will let you determine your own work-life balance.
- State of the art learning and development opportunities, ability to try new technologies in real work
- Technically genius Tech Lead, nice and friendly Project Manager, smart and polite Client’s team
How to join us:If you are interested in this position — send your linkedin profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You already now can check Repositories here and here, look through docs here. You probably may wish to dig in this repo to get better impression about our amazing Product.
We create open-source enterprise solutions and give our software away. Our motto is: Our passion is to provide CHOICE; we exist to disrupt the constraints of enterprise databases by providing open source solutions to everyone.
Join us and discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand.