What You Will Do
- Produce high-quality software
- Work mainly with backend components written in Go
- Work with frontend components written primarily in React
- Work with QA to make sure solution is tested (E2E tests, perf tests)
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
What is the project tech-stack:
- Backend: Golang, docker, k8s
- Frontend: JS, TS, React, Grafana
- Infrastructure: Jenkins, Github Actions, Terraform, Docker, k8s, Python, Bash, AWS
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, Mongo, Managed DBs (e.g. AWS RDS)
- Testing: CodeceptJS, BATS, Cypress, Playwright
How the architecture looks like:
What We Offer:
- International Team with a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard.
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely which will let you determine your own work-life balance.
- State of the art learning and development opportunities, ability to try new technologies in real work
- Technically genius Tech Lead, nice and friendly Project Manager, smart and polite Client’s team
How to join us:If you are interested in this position - send your linkedin profile or CV to email@example.com
Most tickets are open so if you want to see what we are working on you can pick any task and implement it. Repositories are here and here, docs are here. You probably wish to start digging in this repo.