- Work mainly with backend components
- Work closely with a strong team of experts and help them improve our technology and backend development expertise
- Write clean and maintainable code using the best engineering practice
- Operate the production environment by monitoring availability and service health
- 3+ years in backend development
- Experience developing high availability public APIs.
- Experience on Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant and Kubernetes, or similar technologies.
- Able to work in a collaborative, global, agile/lean development environment.
- Quick to learn new technologies and apply them in solving complex challenges
- Experience with Azure architectural design patterns, tools and services.
- Experience operating Kubernetes, MongoDB, Jenkins deployments.
What We Offer:
- International Team with a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard.
- The product has a lot of modern tools.
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely which will let you determine your own work-life balance.
- State of the art learning and development opportunities, ability to try new technologies in real work.