- Lead Application Services teams: help the engineers grow their skills and experience, develop objectives & strategies for team organization ets.
- Innovate and Design future architecture of core services technologies.
- Improve product quality, security, and performance.
- Provide primary ops support and engineering for many services.
- Evangelize best practices, regulatory and enterprise customer compliance in data and software security, resiliency, reliability and performance.
- Collaborate with Product and Customer Integration teams, Engineering on core platform, IT on production and CI/CD infrastructure and security est.
- 3+ years leading Engineering teams or projects.
- Experience developing high availability public APIs.
- Previous experience in managing infrastructure on Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant, and Kubernetes, or similar technologies.
- Strong work-experience with Git, Perforce, or other version control software.
- Able to work in a collaborative, global, agile/lean development environment.
- Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- Advanced experience with Azure architectural design patterns, tools and services.
- Advanced experience operating Kubernetes, MongoDB, Jenkins deployments.
- Experience managing CI/CD and art pipelines for interactive products.
What We Offer:
- International Team with a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard.
- The product has a lot of modern tools.
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely which will let you determine your own work-life balance.
- State of the art learning and development opportunities, ability to try new technologies in real work.